CISA® Certification is an audit professional certification sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) certification demonstrates one’s exceptional skill and judgment in the IS audit, control and security profession. CISA® certification gives better understanding of information security audit process and better awareness on how to protect information systems. Participant can take the CISA® exam by directly registering on the ISACA website.
As an authorized training partner with Simplilearn, 1st Image’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) classroom training is apt for professionals who are looking forward to attend interactive classroom sessions delivered by a highly experienced and qualified CISA trainer. Simplilearn is conducting CISA classroom training in your city coupled with free e-learning access and practice tests. Our CISA training program let you participate in classroom sessions, interact with a trainer and avail e-learning access from the comfort of home. We also offer PDUs to candidates at the end of CISA classroom training.
4 Days Instructor Led Training
Instructor Led Training + e-learning
CEO / CFO / CIO / CTO / CISO, IT Managers, Finance Managers, Process Consultants, IS Managers, Security Consultants, Security Architects, Security Specialists, System Administrators and IS Auditors are some of the ideal participants for CISA® exam.
- Globally recognized professional certification
- Gives better understanding of information security and IT auditing process
- Gives better awareness of how to protect information systems
- Confirms commitment to profession
- Offers career differentiator, with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange.