CTFL® Software Testing
1st Image Consultancy is pleased to announce it long awaited Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) course. 1st Image being fully endorsed by British Computer Society (BCS) as an Accredited Training Organisation with the authority to conduct the training and administer the examination for the Software Testing Foundation course.
The course covers the fundamentals of software testing, providing delegates with the necessary foundations for a career as a software testing professional or enhancing current skills of IT professionals. This three-day intensive tutor-led course includes exam preparation, revision and the examination on the afternoon of the third day. It is fully-accredited by United Kingdom Testing Board (UKTB) on behalf of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).
The International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL®) certification establishes your proficiency in Software development and testing and increases your visibility as a valuable member in your organization.
3 Days Instructor Led Training
Instructor Led Training
Professionals who have Software Development and/or Testing Experience and are looking forward to stand out as a valuable member in organization with a globally demanded certification are ideal participants for ISTQB CTFL® certification.
- Globally recognized professional certification
- Establishes your proficiency in Software Development and/or Testing
- Increases you visibility and become a more valuable member within your organization
- Imbibes the best practices in software development and/or testing and increase the success rate of your projects
- CTFL Certified testers earn 20% more salary than testers not having CTFL Certification (bases on survey results)